Helping people get into the media is what I have done, every day, for years.
I’ve teamed up with top journalist, Karen Swayne, who has 25 years in the industry, has worked across national newspapers including the Daily Mail and women’s weekly and monthly magazines, and is currently the Features Editor on Prima.
Together we will give you exactly what you need to get started to build your media profile for more success, more clients and more money.
Give me six months and I will:
- Help you create your killer one-line marketing message.
- Work with you to create your story – that positions you as the go-to person offering that service.
- Show you how to write in a simple succinct way.
- Give you a system that will enable you to send out a fresh media message for every month.
- Provide you with a press list of key people that you need to nurture relationships with – local journalists, national press, radio, TV.
- Reveal the secret media move that helped me be featured in the press and be referred to as the Britain’s Top Coach.
I’ve lost count of clients who want to get massive exposure for themselves and their businesses but don’t know where to start. They don’t have a strategy. They don’t know what to do.
Some of them have tried and failed because they got things fundamentally wrong from the start. They sent out bad press releases, ones that were too wordy, never going to get picked up – because they didn’t know any better. They probably sent them to the wrong people too!
I understand that right now you may be a little fearful.
- Maybe you’re worried about getting it wrong.
- Maybe you’ve tried in the past with no success.
- Maybe you don’t have the confidence to put yourself out there publicly.
- Perhaps you’re fearful about ‘bad press’, the exposure and what that could mean for yourself and your family and not having professional advice on how to get over that.
- Maybe you don’t feel you’ve got anything interesting that the Media would want.
- Or maybe you’re just a bit overwhelmed because you’ve never approached the media before, and you don’t know where to start.
I was sitting in my flat, I hadn’t been in business long and only had a trickle of clients. I didn’t just want to get my business up and running and make money, I wanted to reach people as well. I had a message.
It wasn’t just about filling my appointment diary, and I guess it’s the same for you too. You want to reach people. Yes, you’ve got to make your business work, but you’ve also you’ve got a message that you want to get out there.
This was pre-internet, so the choice was to take out an advert in a newspaper or a magazine and I didn’t have the budget for that.
I also felt that an advert was not going to give me the space or the scope to really talk about what I was doing, which I called Self-Esteem Consulting.
I knew that I needed journalists to come and try it out for themselves, so they could write about it for their readers. Then they could say: “Hey, this is new, it’s exciting, it worked for me…”
And that’s EXACTLY what happened!
I made a decision to get in the Media. I offered my services to a journalist who then wrote about it.
I was featured in a weekly magazine, and the day it came out, with my phone number at the bottom of the page, my phone started to ring at 7.10am. It was somebody wanting to book an appointment with me. And that’s how it was all day long.
I went from having five clients a week to 50. I was solidly booked for three months. My income went up ten-fold and I never looked back. So you can see why I’m so evangelical about this marketing tool!
In fact, I was so good at getting in the media that companies were calling me to find out who was doing my PR, and they then paid me to advise them on their campaign!
And the rest – as they say – is HlSTORY!
I continued to get features in the press, which led to a publishing deal, speaking engagements around the world and my dream lifestyle. Since then, I’ve used the press to get free promotion for my business and fill my programmes.
I’ve helped launch multi-million pound businesses, and make them into household names.
The media has been very good to me.
Firstly, I think it’s important to mention that the idea of appearing in the Media, having journalists come to you for quotes, your name being known by potentially MILLIONS of people, and getting your business the kind of publicity money simply can’t buy is WAY beyond the ambition or vision of most ‘ordinary’ people.
And that’s OK, there’s nothing wrong with earning an average full-time income if that satisfies you.
But if you have the desire to move your business beyond a ‘normal’ full-time income, the best way to reach more people and increase your income is to become a Media Magnet so the press come to YOU.
The Media Magnet Programme is designed to do just that.
- You will be visible to the people you want to reach: 1000’s of your potential clients will see you and be able to find you and reach you for your services and products.
- You will be instantly seen as a leader in your field, as being in the media confers an authority that nothing else does.
- You’ll make more money! You’ll have clients coming to you and you’ll be able to charge more and offer a Premium service, as people see you as an expert and something of a ‘celebrity’.
- You’ll never begrudge or feel resentful of another’s success as you have created your own.
- You’ll feel an incredible sense of accomplishment because you are making your mark and having the impact you feel is your destiny.
- You will feel a deep fulfilment at being ‘heard’ and expressing your truth.
- You’ll have a clear plan and feel safe and reassured that you are being guided by people who know what they’re doing and are qualified to advise you.
- Your confidence will soar as you are mentored, guided and encouraged to deal with the Media and relate to them and not feel intimidated.
- You’ll get first hand and confidential advice and guidance from both Fiona and those who work in the Media on any fears around negative Press or feeling fearful or overwhelmed.
- We will show you how to be interesting to the Media with your message, products and services. We will give you a green or red light on your ideas.
2 SPECIAL CALLS
I’m SO excited by these calls. This is where you will hear insider secrets that you’re not going to hear anywhere else. These industry experts will tell you how it really is.
MEDIA EXPERT 1
This Morning's News Editor
Charlotte Seligman will tell you what it takes to get onto the sofa of the biggest watched daytime TV show in the UK.
MEDIA EXPERT 2
Daily Mail Assistant Editor
Liz Hoggard, will explain exactly what makes a story of interest to the national press. Liz is assistant editor for the Daily Mail and one of the UK’s most successful freelance writers for The Observer, The Times, The Telegraph, Radio Times, The Gentlewoman, You magazine and Red magazine.
You will also receive worksheets, templates, group coaching support and our Media Magnet Facebook Group to share your breakthroughs and be inspired by others in a safe, supportive environment.
- You have made yourself so attractive to media that they come to you.
- They see you as a trusted resource who they turn to regularly for your opinion and your comments on matters in your field.
- They will know they can rely on you to give them exactly what they need, and speak in soundbites so you give them just what they need and no more.
Yes, you can probably get a lot of this information online. But what you won’t get is the ongoing support the Media Magnet programme offers, where we answer all your questions and concerns and guide you so you can do what it takes to become a Media Magnet.
If you’re serious about getting in the media, you have to get professional help.
But I understand that as you read this, you may still have questions. I regularly speak to people who want to sign up to one of my programmes, but something’s stopping them from going for it.
It’s usually one of these three things:
- They don’t think they have the time. Getting in the Media is the FASTEST way to boost your business, build your credibility, reach more people, make money and make an impact. Believe me when I say… the strategies you’ll learn and implement on the Media Magnet Programme will give you the confidence to become your own PR.
- They don’t think they can afford it. Firstly, I don’t want you to see this as an expense. I want you to see it as an investment. You’ll SAVE thousands by learning this incredible marketing skill and being able to do it for yourself. A PR will cost you around £3,000 ($4,500) a MONTH, so six month’s PR would cost you £18,000 ($26,000), without any guarantee of media coverage.
- They’re not sure it’s for them. If you genuinely have no interest in enhancing your credibility and getting more paying clients, then I accept and agree that this investment probably isn’t right for you. However, you MUST have this because you’ll never be able to do this by yourself: you’ll never have the impact you could in the world, and the world needs good people to play their part and make their contribution.
You’ll not make the money you could and possibly struggle forever and feel constantly dissatisfied and disappointed with yourself and your life.
I know from personal experience, and the experience of my clients, that when people hear about you on the radio, TV, or in print it’s just like hearing it from a trusted source.
And many thousands – even millions – hear that message all at once!
So what are you waiting for?
I look forward to meeting you on the Media Magnet Programme!
PS Do you have questions or you’re not sure if this programme is the right fit for you? Let’s jump on a call! Email me your number to email@example.com and I'll get straight back to you!
- Six training modules
- Live fortnightly calls with me and Karen
- 2 special calls with industry experts
- Worksheets, templates and group coaching support
- Our Media Magnet Facebook group. To share your breakthroughs and be inspired by others in a safe, supportive environment.
And I’m so sure that you’ll love every minute of this 6 month programme that I’m willing to offer you a Money Back Guarantee.
Fiona’s ‘Better Than 100%’ Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t feel after 30 days that this is one of the most exciting and valuable programmes you‘ve ever invested in, I’ll refund your full investment without any questions or quibbles.
I’m so excited by what the Media Magnet programme can do for you and your business that I’ve priced it to be easy for you to jump in.
I don’t want anyone to be excluded from getting this powerful tool because I know what an incredible difference it will make to your life and business, as it has to mine.
There's still time to JOIN Media Magnet TODAY!
As soon as you sign up we'll send you the link to access the replays!